Upcoming SEABC and Industry Events
One-Day Symposium during the 2023 CCEE-PCEE Conference
Presented by Earthquake Engineering Research Institute – BC Chapter (EERI-BC)
2023 Seattle Northwest Conference - Innovation in Structural Engineering
Presented by Structural Engineers Association of Washington - Seattle Chapter
Certificates in Structural Engineering Program
The April 2023 Term will run Tuesdays – Thursdays between April 11 and July 6, 2023.
- April 2023 course format: ALL courses will be offered Live Webcast.
- Two courses will be offered this term: each course is once a week for 2 hours in the evening.
- Course times: either 4:00-6:00pm or 6:30-8:30pm PST
- Courses are 12-13 consecutive weeks; some courses will include a mid-term break.
April 2023 Term Courses
- E5-1 Seismic Design of Concrete Buildings (ONLINE only)
Course Coordinator: Anthony El-Araj
Course date/time: Thursdays, April 13 – July 6, 2023, 4:00 – 6:00pm PST
- E14 Prestressed and Post-tensioned Concrete Design (ONLINE only)
Course Coordinator: John Pao
Course date/time: Tuesdays April 11 – June 27, 2023, 4:00 – 6:00pm PST