The SEABC Vancouver Island Branch strives to foster community among local engineers by providing opportunities for learning and networking.
- Chair: Daniel Gao, Read Jones Christoffersen Ltd.
- Miles Cornwell, Read Jones Christoffersen Ltd.
- Michael Hind, Sorensen Trilogy Engineering Ltd.
- Dean Hynes, Herold Engineering Ltd.
- James Macauley, Glotman Simpson Group of Companies
- Vincent Malazo, University of Alberta
- Stephen Pienaar, Prokon Software Consultants (Canada) Ltd.
- Thor Tandy, UNISOL Engineering Ltd
- Dan Weber, P.Eng, Read Jones Christoffersen Ltd.
Events in the Pipeline
- Non-Structural Components – “What Not To Do”
- Impacts of Long-Duration Earthquakes
- Q&A events with networking/workshop/presentation
- Social events with focus on young members
Vancouver Island Branch Inquiries
Please contact the VI Branch Committee at island(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)seabc.ca.
To stay informed of all the happenings of the VI Branch, subscribe to the SEABC Events mailing list.