The January 2020 Term will run on Tuesdays and Thursdays between January 7 and April 2, 2020
- Courses will be held in Room C485, UBC Robson Square, 800 Robson Street, Vancouver.
- All courses will also be available via live webcast.
- Courses are once a week for 2 hours at either 4:00-6:00pm or 6:30-8:30pm.
- Course are 13 consecutive weeks.
January 2020 Term Courses
- C5 Topics in Practical Structural Design
Instructor: Freddy Pina
- Thursdays 6:30pm – 8:30pm
- C11 Light Timber Design for Residential/Commercial Buildings
Instructor: Robert Jirava
- Tuesdays 6:30pm – 8:30pm
- C50 Highway Bridge Design Loadings & Load Rating
Instructor: Darrel Gagnon
- Thursdays 4:00pm – 6:00pm
- E22 Introduction to Heavy Timber
Instructor: Joel Hampson
- Tuesdays 4:00pm – 6:00pm
- Classroom: $650 + GST.
- Live webcast $850 + GST.
- SEABC members: $50 per course reduction in tuition.
- “Early Bird” registration: $50 per course reduction in tuition for online registrations received and mail-in registration postmarked on or by Friday, December 13th, 2019.
Register on the Certificate Program website (powered by Class-Bit). You can pay by credit card (PayPal) or cheque:
REGISTRATION WILL OPEN MONDAY NOVEMBER 4th 2019.
- Early bird deadline: Friday, December 13, 2019.
- Registration close: Monday, January 6, 2020.
- First lecture: Tuesday, January 7 and Thursday, January 9, 2020.
- Last Lecture: Tuesday, March 31 and Thursday, April 2, 2020.
- No mid-term break for Courses C5, C11 and E22
- Withdrawal Deadline: January 20, 2020.
Student Code of Conduct
Please address questions on courses and registration to the Shannon Remillong (Certificate Program Executive Assistant) at courses(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)seabc.ca.
Members that are enrolled for the current term can access course notes on the Open the Certificate Program website (powered by Class-Bit).