The September 2020 Term will run on Tuesdays and Thursdays between September 8 and December 3.
SEPTEMBER 2020 TERM COURSES WILL BE OFFERED AS LIVE WEBCAST VERSION ONLY.
**Please note at this time the following information is applicable only to the September 2020 Term**
- September 2020 courses will be held ON-LINE ONLY and NOT at the UBC Robson classroom venue.
- Courses are once a week for 2 hours at either 4:00-6:00 PM or 6:30-8:30 PM PST.
- Courses are 13 consecutive weeks.
September 2020 Term Courses
- C6 Dynamic Analysis of Structural Systems
Course Coordinator: Martin Turek Course date/time: Thursdays, September 10 – December 3, 6:30-8:30pm
- E1 Masonry Design
Course Coordinator: Svetlana Brzev Course date/time: Tuesdays, September 8 – December 1, 6:30-8:30pm
- E5-1 Seismic Design of Concrete Buildings
Course Coordinator: Anthony El-Araj Course date/time: Thursdays, September 10 – December 3, 4:00-6:00pm
- E12 Design of Steel Structures for Seismic Resistance
Course Coordinator: Chris Jacques Course date/time: Tuesdays, September 8 – December 1, 4:00-6:00pm
- Live webcast $650 + GST.
- SEABC members: $50 per course reduction in tuition.
- “Early Bird” registration: $50 per course reduction in tuition for online registrations received and mail-in registration postmarked on or by Friday, August 14th, 2020.
Register on the Certificate Program website (powered by Class-Bit). Pay by credit card (PayPal) or Cheque:
REGISTRATION WILL OPEN MONDAY JULY 13, 2020
- Registration open: Monday, July 13.
- Early-bird deadline: Friday, August 14.
- Registration close: Monday, September 7.
- First lecture: Tuesday, September 8 and Thursday, September 10.
- Last lecture: Tuesday, December 1 and Thursday, December 3.
- Withdrawal Deadline: September 21 ($75 administration fee will be applied to refund of course registration fee).
Student Code of Conduct
Please address questions on courses and registration to the Shannon Remillong (Certificate Program Executive Assistant) at courses(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)seabc.ca.
Members that are enrolled for the current term can access course notes on the Open the Certificate Program website (powered by Class-Bit).