The January 2021 Term will run on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays between January 4 and April 1, 2021.
JANUARY 2021 TERM COURSES WILL BE OFFERED AS LIVE WEBCAST VERSION ONLY.
**Please note at this time the following information is applicable only to the January 2021 Term**
- January 2021 courses will be held ON-LINE ONLY and NOT at the UBC Robson classroom venue.
- Courses are once a week for 2 hours, early evening hours to be determined, PST.
- Courses are 13 consecutive weeks.
January 2021 Term Courses
- C1 Analytical Methods in Structural Engineering
Course Coordinator: Bishnu Pandey Course date/time: TBA
- C4-1 Introduction to Earthquake Engineering & Seismicity
Course Coordinator: Carlos Ventura Course date/time: TBA
- C11 Light Timber Design for Residential/Commercial Buildings
Course Coordinator: Robert Jirava Course date/time: TBA
- C51 Bridge Analysis
Course Coordinator: Reza Joghataie Course date/time: TBA
- E7 Seismic Strengthening of Existing Structures
Course Coordinator: John Sherstobitoff Course date/time: TBA
- Live webcast $650 + GST.
- SEABC members: $50 per course reduction in tuition.
- “Early Bird” registration: $50 per course reduction in tuition for online registrations received and mail-in registration postmarked on or by Friday, December 11, 2020.
Register on the Certificate Program website (powered by Class-Bit). Pay by credit card (PayPal) or Cheque:
REGISTRATION WILL OPEN MONDAY NOVEMBER 16, 2020
- Registration open: Monday, November 16.
- Early-bird deadline: Friday, December 11.
- Registration close: Sunday, January 3.
- First lecture: Monday, January 4, Tuesday, January 5, Wednesday, January 6 and Thursday, January 7.
- Last lecture: Monday, March 29, Tuesday, March 30, Wednesday, March 31 and Thursday, April 1.
- Withdrawal Deadline: Sunday, January 17 ($75 administration fee will be applied to refund of course registration fee).
Student Code of Conduct
Please address questions on courses and registration to the Shannon Remillong (Certificate Program Executive Assistant) at courses(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)seabc.ca.
Members that are enrolled for the current term can access course notes on the Open the Certificate Program website (powered by Class-Bit).