The September 2019 Term will run on Tuesdays and Thursdays between September 10 and December 5
- Courses will be held in Room C485, UBC Robson Square, 800 Robson Street, Vancouver.
- All courses will also be available via live webcast.
- Courses are once a week for 2 hours at either 4:00-6:00pm or 6:30-8:30pm.
- Course are 13 consecutive weeks.
September 2019 Term Courses
- E11 National Building Code Part 4
- Tuesdays 6:30-8:30pm
Instructor: John Pao and Farshid Borjian
- C13 Structural Steel Design of Buildings
- Thursdays 6:30-8:30pm
Instructor: Andy Metten
- C4-2 Advanced Concepts in Earthquake Engineering and Seismicity
- Tuesdays 4:00-6:00pm
Instructor: Carlos Ventura
- C1 Analytical Methods in Structural Engineering
- Thursdays 4:00-6:00pm Instructor: Bishnu Pandey
- Classroom: $650 + GST.
- Live webcast $800 + GST.
- SEABC members: $50 per course reduction in tuition.
- “Early Bird” registration: $50 per course reduction in tuition for online registrations received and mail-in registration postmarked on or by Friday, August 16th 2019.
*****PLEASE NOTE: TEMPORARY DISRUPTIONS WITH PAYPAL****
***AT REGISTRATION PLEASE CHOOSE CHEQUE PAYMENT OPTION, IF PAYPAL IS PREFERRED, WE WILL BE CONTACTING YOU TO GIVE THAT OPTION ONCE PAYPAL ISSUES HAVE BEEN RESOLVED********* THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
REGISTRATION WILL OPEN JULY 12, 2019
Register on the Certificate Program website (powered by Class-Bit). You can pay by credit card (PayPal) or cheque:
- Early bird deadline: Friday, August 16.
- Registration close: Monday, September 9 .
- First lecture: Tuesday, September 10 and Thursday, September 12.
- Withdrawal Deadline: September 23.
Student Code of Conduct
Please address questions on courses and registration to the Shannon Remillong (Certificate Program Executive Assistant) at courses(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)seabc.ca.
Members that are enrolled for the current term can access course notes on the Open the Certificate Program website (powered by Class-Bit).