The amazing volunteers at SEABC are taking a deserved summer break. Monthly evening seminars and Young Members events will resume in the fall.
Early Bird - September 2021 Term of the Certificate in Structural Engineering Program
Presented by Structural Engineers Association of British Columbia
The September 2021 Term will run from September 7 and December 2 and offers four courses via live webcast and (provincial health regulations permitting) classroom attendance:
- C12 Practical Design of Reinforced Concrete
- E13 Computer Software Applications in Structural Engineering
- E15 Applications of Dynamic Analysis for Seismic Design of Structures
- E16-1 Introduction to Cables and Cable Systems 1
- Registration open: Monday, July 12.
- Early bird deadline: Friday, August 13.
- Registration close: Monday, September 6.
- First lecture: Week of September 7.
- Last Lecture: Week of December 2
- Withdrawal Deadline: Monday, September 20 ($75 administration fee will be applied to refund of course registration fee).
Past SEABC Events
The SEABC Events Archive contains video recordings and downloads for past seminars.