Date: February 21, 2018
Distinguished Guest Presenter: Don Bergman P.Eng., P.E., Vice President Major Projects, COWI Bridge North America
“Development of Modern Cable Stayed Bridges”
- Amir Garekani, Structural EIT, Ausenco Engineering
Seismic Upgrade of a Steel Moment Frame
- Brook Robazza, Junior Bridge Engineer, McElhanney Consulting Services Ltd.
Design and Erection of the Veer Kunwar Singh Bridge
- Julia Halipchuk, Design Engineer, Read Jones Christoffersen
Is SRG the New NBCC?
- Qi Zhang, Designer EIT, WSP
Performance-Based Design in Bridge Engineering: A State-of-Art Review
- Reza Saiedi, Bridge Engineer, Associated Engineering
A Building Made of Bridges: Jamarat Bridge, Saudi Arabia
The video recording is restricted to members only.